Aircraft ManagementRose Aviation offer services to manage the maintenance of our customers aircraft. We will manage the development of maintenance programs, aircraft and accessories log books and log cards and all other records. We will supervise the compliance with Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives and the update of maintenance data. Finally, we will compile work packages for maintenance inspections.
Lease Management Services:
Rose Aviation can offer
• Aircraft Appraisals.
• Aircraft Technical Acceptance from OEM.
• Aircraft Delivery/Transfer of Registration in compliance with regulatory requirements (EASA, FAA, Etc).
• Continuous Airworthiness and Maintenance status oversight.
• Maintenance Event Management, monitoring and controlling costs.
• Quality Audit and Assessment of Leasee from technical and operational perspective.
• Oversight and management of lease return and regulatory compliance.
Contact Rose Aviation for further information on aircraft management